Recruiter at Nuclei
Views:2431 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Nuclei - Director - Enterprise Sales (5-7 yrs)
Company : Nuclei
Location : Mumbai
Job Title : Director, Enterprise Sales
Why should you apply?
Global FinTech environment has just started getting more exciting. This is the best time to get on the FinTech bandwagon. We at Nuclei are building a global digital banking platform, which will enable banks to transition into digital 2.0 and deliver a full stack solution to their customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about learning, who love taking ownership and are self-motivated. These candidates thrive working in a dynamic environment and would go above & beyond to deliver solutions to customers.
Who we are?
At Nuclei, we are building an integrated API platform, which enables the banks to recpature their "store of value" identity and allows customers to exchange value across various merchants and wealth management services while providing a seamless customer experience.
Our platform injects consumer tech DNA into the banks and enables them to integrate with any 3rd party service or product quickly, thereby providing an enriched experience to their customers. With an emphasis on providing seamless customer experience, real-time integration with multiple third party products and a data driven approach to solutions, Nuclei is the ultimate digital banking solution!
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the overall enterprise sales growth and reporting directly to the CEO. You'll be helping Nuclei sell its products, services, and solutions to brands for now in Dubai. Prior experience of concept selling, understanding customer feedback and accomplishing sales growth is a must. The candidate must have a proven track record of meeting aggressive sales targets.
- Create revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the leadership team
- Contribute to the development of the sales plan
- Track and manage company pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals
- Identify and close new banks and companies as clients and strategic partners
- Manage company relationships to monthly revenue and monetization targets
- Understand brand requirements and bring feedback for product improvement
- Building relationships with clients and prospects to ultimately drive sales, making recommendations, and managing the delivery for Enterprise clients
- Proven experience to handle tender / RFP / RFI specifications
- This position requires you to be in the role of a hunter for large enterprise accounts
Who should apply?
- Ability to travel is a must.
- Must be willing to work in a growing start up, and the challenges that come with it. There's a lot on offer, provided you are a performer, and willing to walk an extra mile.
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- An understanding of and proficiency in demonstrating software solutions.
- Capable of driving sales process, proposal writing and contract negotiation.
- Proficiency in sales processes and account/territory planning.
- Proficiency in solution selling in complex sales cycles with C-Level interaction and strong closing skills.
- Connect and actively engage with key influencers and decision makers inside an organization.
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding customer-focused account management skills.
- Preferably should have prior experience of solution/concept selling.
- Proven track record of driving and closing multimillion-dollar enterprise deals.
- Prefer candidates who have experience of demand generation and tech solutions selling.