Senior HR Manager at Nua Woman
Views:565 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Nua - Manager - Sourcing (2-5 yrs)
- Nua is a venture-funded direct-to-consumer brand transforming women's wellness in India, with holistic and personalised solutions for solving real problems that women face. Our wellness platform combines great products (India's first fully customisable sanitary pads, self-heating menstrual cramp patches), an impactful community and personalised customer experience. With a growing community of over 200,000 women, we are already one of India's largest and most engaged digital-first women's wellness brands.
- If you are as passionate as we are in making a difference and creating real impact in a fast-paced and wildly creative environment, then you might just be the person we are looking for.
- Nua isn't your typical workplace - an open work atmosphere, a lean team structure, and strong believers of no idea is a bad idea, are what define us. You will get to work in a fun environment with great work ethics, unbelievable growth and recognition and uncompromising work-life balance. And beyond all, an opportunity to solve real problems.
About the Role :
At Nua, we are obsessed with customer experience and are making sure we launch customer-centric products. We are adding multiple categories across the fem-care space to expand our portfolio. This role would include building a manufacturing ecosystem in India and around the world for our range of products. We need high bias-for-action, driven and enthusiastic individuals with good problem solving skills to identify the right vendors, develop products and launch them.
- Scout and identify manufacturers for new products
- Develop the target product, work closely with technical, product development team and manufacturer
- Project management of product brief to production process
- Cultivate long term relationships with manufacturers to drive tactical and strategic sourcing decisions
- Develop a thorough market understanding of the landscape in given category(s)
- Develop and implement industry best practices.
- Have an understanding of customer behaviour and be able to take customer centric decisions
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and execute product launches
- Understand requirements of the product well and be able to develop the required specifications with manufacturers
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in a sourcing or manufacturing role
- B.Tech qualification
- Has managed external stakeholders, preferably some experience interacting with manufacturers
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Good to have - Manufacturing experience in the FMCG space