Talent Acquisition Partner at NTT Ltd
Views:77 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NTT - Senior Manager - Client Success - Regional (10-12 yrs)
Senior Manager-Client Success (Regional)
Title : Senior Manager-Client Success (Regional)
Location : Anywhere in India- Bangalore based candidates get preference
Experience : 10-12 Years
Job Description :
- Engaging and enabling the Client Success Regional Leads to drive adoption, in-contract growth and renewals (with minimum churn). This is in pursuit of revenue and gross profit targets for multiple regions (for contracts within the Client Success Management account base) set out in the go-to-market services strategy.
- Responsible for the oversight of renewal across the multiple regions for which they are responsible.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT service environment, service operations and ITIL practices
- Accountable for driving the Regional Client Success Management teams' achievement of revenue and gross profit targets through In-contract growth by up-sell / cross-sell of NTT Ltd services within the Client Success managed account base o Adoption of NTT services & offers to achieve client value
- Drive the Regional Client Success Management teams' achievement of revenue and gross profit targets through On-time renewals (with minimal client or price churn) for either all contracts within the 'geography' or those within the Client Success managed account base
- Provides strategic subject matter leadership and guidance to the regional Client Success Senior Leadership and teams in delivering NTT Ltd strategic Client Success Management objectives
- Mentoring and coaching regional Client Success Leadership and teams to improve the performance and development of their team of Client Success Management professionals, upskill and improve the capability of the Client Success Management professionals in line with Client Success Management strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior cross-functional NTT Ltd stakeholders within Group and Region to promote/evangelise the Client Success Management agenda
- Contribute to the development of Group Client Success Management strategy and drive resulting delivery programmes (through Group and Regional resources)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.