Manager-Talent Acqusition at NTT Netmagic
Views:63 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
NTT-Netmagic - Presales Security Architect (3-8 yrs)
Presales Security Architect
Job Description :
Primary Responsibilities :
- Working with Sales, Business Development, Product & Services Teams to design and propose solutions for all business opportunities
- Determines security requirements of customer by evaluating their business strategies, researching information security standards, analyzing vulnerabilities & risks and strengthen security of customer's environment using Netmagic offered products, technology and services
- Presenting the design and value of proposed Netmagic solution to customers and prospects
- Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to products and concepts.
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into Netmagic
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel as appropriate.
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
- Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on Netmagic business objectives
- Solution design for Enterprise services Security services, Cloud Services, Managed services, IT infrastructure architecting
- IT Infra architecting for Tier-I / II / III applications
- Create end to end solution / blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions.
- Work with operations and engineering in evaluating new technologies.
Technical Skills :
- Experience and good knowledge on network security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM, DDOS, Proxy, WAF, VAPT etc.
- Experience and good knowledge on End Point security technologies like Anti-malware, EDR and Data Protection technologies like DLP, Data Encryption.
- Knowledge and experience on Security Services provided by various cloud provider like AWS, Azure.
- Good understanding on various information security standards like PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 & Cloud Security Alliance CCM, COBIT, HIPPA etc.
- Knowledge on Networking technologies like Router/ Switches, Load balancer etc.
- Knowledge on Server technologies and virtualization VMware, Hyper-V, OVM, RHEV, Windows, Linux.
- DC-DR, BCP solutioning
- Certification such as CCIE Security, CCNP Security, CCSA, CCSP, CEH or similar technology certifications and Information Security Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, CPISI, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor is a big plus