Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at NowFloats Technologies
Views:1089 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
NowFloats - Head - Customer Success (15-18 yrs)
The Role :
NowFloats Technologies is looking for a Head Customer Success who will be responsible for building and achieving the highest level of Customer Satisfaction. We are looking for an expert with proven capability to manage end to end customer service operations, create strategies for improving the consumer experience. The ideal incumbent is aware of the current customer service trends, emerging customer and consumer behavior and is an early adopter of technology.
The Job Definition :
- Responsible for managing the entire customer service operations, build and implement sales strategies for an existing business. Ensuring best in class service resulting in customer retention and strong - word of mouth- a referral.
- Contributes to organization success by taking a disciplined approach to tasks and learning.
- Designing customer experience strategy, processes, and best practices.
- Build standardized processes and implement excellence framework.
- Leading customer service and business operations.
- Build a Customer Support Operation Team that is capable of achieving consistently highest level of customer delivery, satisfaction and can deliver against providing the first-time-right resolution.
- Defining key responsibility areas of the Customer Service function.
- Identify service failures within service areas and proactively suggest ways to improve service, communication and customer satisfaction.
- Launch new initiatives thereby ensuring best in class service environment to customers.
- Managing customer service operations keeping in mind the short/long term plans; managing teams with a focus on achieving and excelling set business targets & service levels.
- Act as nexus between the customers and the product team
- Guiding team with a disciplined approach to handle transformation seamlessly, timely and efficiently.
- Constantly work towards identification and recommendation of methods of improving quality of service and operation effectiveness by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes, monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Conduct periodic team's goal setting in line with business strategy and monitor & review progress on a regular basis. - reviewing C-SAT scores, closure of tickets within TAT, timely and effective customer onboarding, online training sessions for all new customers as per calendar, handling transformation seamlessly, timely and efficiently of all related tasks.
- Preparing conclusive reports with a view to apprise management on Process operations which are helpful in important decision-making process along with the detailed insight of business sense through customer's voice.
- Represent and live by NowFloats ethos.
- Maintain and encourage a disciplined, timely approach to task update, documentation, communication, and reports.
- Diligent with administrative activities and operational needs.
- Embraces the values and culture of NowFloats and always exhibits them.
What are we looking for?
- Self-Driven individuals who are Respectful to everyone and - Always Keep Their Word- .
- Deep understanding of Customer Service Management, Operations and Client Servicing.
- Strong execution ability, Conducting impact analysis and management reporting.
- At least 15-18 years of experience of which 5-6 years of experience into a leadership role in managing Contact Center operations, consumer experience, consulting or strategy
- Demonstrates strong ownership to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
- Ability to analyze and predict bottlenecks/issues.
- Effective communicator and negotiator with strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational ability.
What do you get?
- Opportunity to work with progressive, high growth start-up with highly accomplished co-founders and diverse colleagues.
- Thrive in the entrepreneurial innovative organization that - listens- to its people.
- Strong employee friendly company policies that make the work environment safer and provide you with immense opportunity for personal learning and growth.
- Best in the industry benefits and incentive structure.
About NowFloats (Twitter: @NowFloats)
- NowFloats is a dynamic young start-up founded in 2012 with its HQ in Hyderabad and 30 branch offices across India with over 900 people. NowFloats is funded by Mumbai Angels, Blume Ventures, Omidyar Network, Iron Pillar and IIFL.
- Our flagship product Boost enables small & medium businesses to control their online presence resulting in increased online discovery & sales. The easy to use app gives them the power to create and manage their own stunning business websites. No coders needed. No designers required and as easy as WhatsApp.
- NowFloats has a base offering for any business and deep commerce-enabled products for spas and salons, food and beverages, manufacturing, hospitality, education, & healthcare.
- NowFloats Values are defined by - Self-Driven- individuals with - Respect for One and All- who - Keep their Word- .
Company Highlights :
- Trust: Customers buy our digital subscription worth $300 or Rs. 21,000 per annum to Indian merchants - all paid in cash, all up front.
- Scale: Served over 40,000 paid merchants till date with ~1,000 being added every month.
- Behaviors: Created a habit for the Indian merchant: 60% of merchants create new content every month.
- Renewals: 70% of merchants renew their subscription every year.
- Market-Share: Monthly 15 Million local searches (estimated 5% of India's local traffic) lands on NowFloats web pages.
- Engagement: Strong B2B engagement engine called RIA which drives personalized engagement with merchants having cataloged 574K unique product SKUs on the platform.
- World's First Full-Stack Serverless Platform (www.getkitsune.com): 10+ large enterprises have moved to serverless using kitsune directly, over the last 12 months.