HR Team at Novopay
Views:12772 Applications:3379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:724
Novopay - Zonal Sales Manager - Retail Business (8-12 yrs)
Novopay - Zonal Sales Manager - Retail Business
Zonal Sales Manager
Reporting to : Regional Sales Manager
Multiple Location: Madhya Pradesh, Punjab
- We at Novopay are disrupting Banking, as we know it. Today, we enable millions of consumers to remit money, withdraw money, make payments, and avail a variety of banking and consumer-related products and services on our merchant network.
- Today, our Fintech platform powers some of the most innovative banks in India. Now, we are levelling up by building a bigger retail network, with more products and services, and by powering the technology needs of more banks.
- Our vision is to make banking accessible, affordable and simple enough for everyone in India, including the next Billion. As we chug along towards making this vision a reality, this is your call to action, to join the revolution that will disrupt banking, as we know it.
Novopay - Recent bagged IFTA Award 2020 - Best Technology Company for Fintech Solutions
You would be responsible for :
- Achieve the set Revenue Targets for the given Region by acquiring and Retaining Channel partners.
- Ensure the Sales SOPs and Market Norms for Novopay's products are implemented
- Building a strong Channel partner network for the company in your zone.
- Establish market coverage based on population data and ensure partner penetration across the Region.
- Recruit, Train, Motivate and Retain Territory Sales Managers
- Plan, Strategise and implement Channel partners engagement to drive high productivity at Retail outlet level.
- Work closely with Sales Team along with a cross-functional team of Product, Finance and Customer support team to drive high-quality field execution.
Your typical day at work :
- Present the quarterly plan with OKRs to the Executive Team, focusing on how will achieve Revenue target for the Region along with Infra expansion plan.
- Establish and Manage a productive, professional relationship with the Channels.
- Carry regular PJP to give visits to Channel partners, spend time with them and keep them motivated to do more.
- Drive adoption of new products, promotions or process across the Zone
- Coordination with the various team in Head office to ensure timely support provided to the field team.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly meeting with the team to fix upon the plan and review the results.
- Take extra effort to ensure that each of the team members come up to the expected productivity level.
- Analyse the MIS at the territory level and District level to have a pulse of the Business.
What we expect from you :
- A Sales leader who is strong in Execution excellence.
- Proven experience in Managing Sales and Distribution for broad geography.
- Should be a high achiever with a proven track record.
- You should be excellent in analytical/Reasoning skills; Good Team player.
- Have a big audacious dream in your heart and a twinkle in your eye.
What we would also like :
-MBA from reputed Institute, with excellent Team management skills, strong knowledge of Channel management.
- Experience of 2 - 5 years of hands-on experience in managing teams
- 8-12 years experience in FMCG, Telecom, Retail Banking, Fintech, especially in Channel sales Domain.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Brownie points if you excel in something apart from work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.