HR Team at Novopay
Views:1605 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Novopay - Lead - Learning & Development (8-12 yrs)
About Novopay :
Novopay Solutions is a Fintech company incorporated in 2014 with a mission to - bring banking and financial services to a billion. We took a two pronged strategy to achieve our mission - one, to create the largest financial services network to distribute financial services; and two, to build a technology backbone to support us and Banks/NBFCs/MFIs to provide financial services to a billion customers through a cutting edge, mobile first, cloud enabled Core banking system.
Our Company has since grown into a 100,000+ retail outlets, a banking solution provider to 40+ million customers, 300+ employees and a profitable going concern. We are 6 years old, bubbling with energy and full of dreams to add value and bring innovations in the financial services space.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The Learning and Development Lead is responsible for designing, developing and implementing Competency-based Learning Framework (Behavioural, Leadership, Functional and Technical) with relevant programs that caters to the strategic business needs.
- Responsible for fostering a learning culture through collaboration with stakeholders, measuring training results and feedback, and continuous improvement methods. It is essential that the candidate has strong talent management and learning management systems implementation experience.
- Should be a self-starter who is energetic, agile, and passionate about learning and development with the goal of enabling high performance culture.
- Works collaboratively with all business stakeholders & HRBPs to analyse talent needs, design, develop and deliver solutions, support their adoption, and evaluates their impact (ROI of Learning) to drive business performance and increase leadership capabilities
- Partners with HRBPs in implementation of key talent programs (like goal setting, performance check-ins, talent review, top talent program)
- Maintaining L&D budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
Key Qualifications :
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in training design & delivery
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Result orientation, hands-on with high productivity