Sourcing Specialist at Novo Nordisk India Private Limited
Views:866 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Novo Nordisk - Senior HR Analyst (3-8 yrs)
- Handling end to end payroll and Statutory Compliance process. Collating the payroll inputs from different sources and provide to payroll vendor within agreed timeline. Allowances, Spot bonus, Sales incentivise process. Handling Employee Queries relating to payroll, medical insurance, and social security benefits (PF and Gratuity etc.).
- Managing contract employee's salary and must ensure end-to-end responsibility of the annual revision cycle right from budgeting to processing the letters including payroll processing.
- Maintaining statutory compliance under various laws of central and state governments.
- Vendor Management and agreement renewal. Should be involved in registration and renewal of licenses under various laws and co-ordinate with external vendors for timely processing of payroll of both employees and contract employees. Full and final settlements of resigned employees and tax calculations within agreed timelines.
- Co-ordinating with external vendors and statutory compliance for Novo Nordisk India and must involve in salary master update as and when there are changes relating to promotions, demotions, organizational changes (with letter release) with releasing letters and separations.
- Bachelor or master's degree in HR.
- 3+ years of experience preferably in Payroll and compliance.
- Knowledge of ERP system (SAP HR, Employee central any).
- Experience in being part of HR operation improvement projects.
- Experience in creating dashboards, presentations and delivering data-based management insight.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.