Founder at Novis River Private Limited
Views:3251 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Novis River - Lead - Sales Development (1-5 yrs)
Novis River is an upcoming startup with mission to connect educational institutes, campuses, and private groups to homes in real-time. By offering solutions with innovative designs and applications, we keep communication streamlined and simple to use with real-time accuracy. We master the technology, you press the button.
We at Novis River have built a scalable communication platform. And, we help connect educators with parents and students using our zedbud products.
We are looking for intelligent, motivated, honest, hardworking individuals who like to dream and execute with excellence. Your job is to build and help our customers see the benefits of our products, and be a part of our vision.
Minimum Qualification :
- You should be MBA/PGDM in sales and marketing with 1-5 years of experience.
- You have the ability to position compelling product value propositions.
- You have generated revenue through various offline/online sales.
- You can drive customer acquisition from beginning to close of sale and on-boarding.
- You possess strong customer relationship management skills with a strong client service background.
- You are an excellent communicator with exceptional listening, oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
Preferred Qualification :
- You have 1+ years of lead qualification experience selling tech or SaaS products.
- You have strong empathy for customers.
- You have understanding of the ed-tech market, and knowledge of products related to ed-tech industry.
- You possess the ability to multitask and work independently.
- You have hands-on experience with various CRMs and software tools for sales/account management.
- You are experienced in managing an SMB SaaS Sales funnel - ideally in a startup environment.
- You are able to thrive in fast paced and dynamic environment.
- You can lead customer interactions, present the business model to customers, convincing them of services and revenue sharing.
- You will be responsible for generating offline sales. Candidate should be willing to drive to/visit client locations.
- You will be responsible for qualifying leads, setting up demos, and managing inbound/outbound channels - including: phone, email, social media, and live chat.
- You will be expected to meet/exceed various success metrics - meetings schedules, call statistics, lead quality.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition.
- You are expected to manage time for maintaining a high volume of daily outbound visits, calls and emails to multiple audiences for product lines and campaigns.