Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:2741 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Novartis - Regional Business Manager (7-15 yrs)
- Driving secondary care national and Regional meeting agendas, meet secondary care objectives.
- To manage the development of opinion leaders through key programmes to, Practice., sales team and other functional team - within appropriate Code.
- To ensure effective, clear communication of brand marketing plans to positioning, key messages and programmes of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy.
- To ensure outstanding team knowledge and expertise, and understanding, support from Sales Training and HR departments.
- To manage the recruitment, performance, development and retention of, results plans/success factors, redirecting as appropriate to deliver required, order to deliver performance targets.
- To monitor progress vs To lead, motivate, direct, develop, train and coach the sales team in, reporting systems., controlling operating expenses through effective monitoring and, clinical meetings with all primary and secondary care customers and, agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets and an agreed number.
- To ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets by achieving, effective leadership and management of the hospital sales team.
- To deliver growth in terms of market share of promoted products.
- 1st degree - Preferably life science degree 2nd degree or Professional Qualification preferred English and local language Total 7-12 yrs experience
- Proven, successful selling track record (GP and/or hospital)
- Minimum 2 years management sales in primary care. Preferably some training experience, ideally in training department. Marketing sciences/product management experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.