Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:693 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Novartis - Group Product Manager (8-10 yrs)
Novartis - Group Product Manager - Inclisiran
10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale.
Local Brand Managers OR global / regional / local sub-function specialists within a specific marketing sub-function. Define product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department, and implement supporting tactical plans/projects.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets and prepares content of Coordinated Brand Teams and Launch Teams.
- Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and supervises /anticipates market development and is responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s).
- Owns the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and supervising the execution of objectives and owns the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
- Supervise and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Identifies area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions and executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities.
- Supervises product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives and compliance with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations.
What you- ll bring to the role:
- 8-10 years of professional work experience with a management degree from a Premier B School (mandatory).
- Worked on Pre-launch activities.
- Exposure to other non-Pharma industries / businesses.
- Leveraging digital technology / big data.
- Advanced knowledge of pricing and reimbursement environment within the Cluster.
- Ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment.
- Translate Patient Journey into meaningful insights.
- Brand Strategy & Planning, Go-To-Market Models, Customer intelligence, brand intelligence and Identify opportunities to win (HCP segments and patient types).
About the Brand:
- India is not just the diabetes capital of the world but has another condition dangerously taking charge - Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (ASCVD). It commonly presents as heart attack, peripheral artery disease, angina, stroke, etc & is the most common form of cardiovascular disease, accounting for over 85% of all cardiovascular diseases.
- Novartis is looking for a Group Product Manager to help launch one of its upcoming medicines - Inclisiran- which can significantly improve cholesterol management & positively impact the quality of life of people living with ASCVD.
- At Novartis we are always thinking how we can improve & extend peoples- lives & this is a great opportunity to exactly do that! Patients do not always have access to medicines that can be life changing - & as the Brand Ambassador you will build the plan to make sure they do. You will have end-to-end responsibility for the disruptive go-to-market for this product including market creation, patient access, policy shaping, patient activation with optimum use of data & digital.
- At this point you will work closely in a small team, with a high degree of autonomy and empowerment, agile and entrepreneurial, working collaboratively within and across Novartis to achieve key business objectives by partnering with healthcare systems in new ways.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we- re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you- re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you- re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you- re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network