Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:888 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Novartis - Global Head - Rewards Technology (15-22 yrs)
Position Purpose :
- The Global Head of Rewards Technology is responsible for the establishment and development of the capabilities needed to operate Rewards practices using advanced techniques to understand data and produce insights that are of value to the Novartis enterprise. The mission is to solve Rewards challenges applying Advanced Analytics and Data Modelling techniques on a variety of small, medium and big data.
- The Global Head of Technology Rewards will drive the development and implementation of data techniques to support key Rewards processes such as, amongst other, benchmarking, job evaluation, pay for performance. He/She will develop methodologies to identify and quantify drivers that determine Rewards performance.
- The Head of Digital Rewards is expected to present to, interact with and influence senior executives across the organization and geographies.
Major Accountabilities :
Strategy - Develop a digital strategy for the Rewards function in collaboration with the P&O digital team, including P&O analytics, based on the outcomes from the Rewards
North Star project - Develop and leverage current digital systems with advanced analytics (AI) and data science to produce Rewards insights (D&I, retention, personnel cost etc.) that are of value to business leaders and P&O leadership teams
- Set targets for organizational Rewards processes and review them on a regular basis
- Gain insights from analyzing past Rewards behavior and outcomes, to develop solutions that lead to better Rewards allocation, leading to increased business productivity and better associate engagement Execution (Embrace operational excellence, going big on data and digital)
- Contribute to and implement P&O technology strategy decisions including the P&O HCM solution replacement (RFP for vendor selection and SI completed, CAR approved, change and implementation approach agreed) which includes a solution for Equity administration and a RfP for the digital Benefits Platform
- Execute one of 3 POCs for P&O (e.g. pay equity, job evaluation and ) and Deepen use of OurVoice, team perspectives and leadership perspectives to inform data driven people and leadership insights; explore cultural mapping
- Ensure ethical use of Data & Analytics as well as work very closely to meet evolving data privacy requirements - Get buy-in from senior stakeholders (business leaders and P&O), and deploy new framework across enterprise including change management and communication
Team support - Support all Rewards team members, ensuring individuals have opportunities to learn, grow, master new skills and develop - digital capabilities in line with their goals and business needs.
- BSc/BA Business related field (Business Administration, Finance). Master's degree preferred - Graduate or post graduate HR specialization ideal English
- Minimum 15+ years Rewards experience including at leadership level ; Strong training and experience in employment tax, and global mobility, including with respect to cross-border immigration, payroll and equity treatment
- Ability to partner with external advisors to provide integrated solutions
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory landscape surrounding Rewards
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of and practical experience in applied compensation principles, including technical expertise in a multiple of the following: market analysis, compensation program design, development, and implementation, variable pay, salary planning/forecasting, M&A, and alternative Rewards design techniques
- Proven consulting, influencing and partnering skills
- Demonstrated ability to measure and evaluate effectiveness of compensation programs ; Demonstrated project management skills