Talent Acquisition & Staffing at Novartis
Views:1394 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Novartis - Consultant - Management Consulting (2-8 yrs)
105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 769 million people globally. That is also the number of people you may impact as our new internal consultant.
The role will help in supporting ECN on the Novartis portfolio analysis & supporting key stakeholders of business and helping them to take key decisions with data.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- The primary responsibility is to support the Program team in projects and operational tasks. The position holder ensures full transparency of ongoing projects progress.
- The role is responsible for program management & coordination within the Strategy department e.g. supporting work streams, providing project execution support and planning support. The role supports programs and large scale transformations by providing guidance, monitoring compliance with project milestones, risks and issues and reporting on program/project status at all levels of the program.
- Assist in the development of plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project.
- Assist the leads and the team in advanced operational tasks, such as project coordination, organization of key multi-stakeholder meetings, etc.
- Closely monitor each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan. Assist the PMO Lead/Manager, Change Lead in activities and initiatives to improve capability, including developing training material, communications and the analysis of information
- Regularly update program risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (RAID) logs. Ownership of complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) IT Projects in the capacity of a PM/PMO
- Capable of working on individual assignments as per the allocation, hands on experience in areas of project management tools & methodologies.
- Ability to lead medium scale projects independently, Partners with stakeholders to co-create value. Constantly in search of ways to develop, learn and apply knowledge and expertise to meet current and anticipate future challenges.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Masters in either a Science, Engineering, or IT with and MBA (or equivalent)
- Experience in handling projects in the capacity of PM/PMO in the areas of SAP/S4 HANA
- Experience in working in Agile environments, hands on experience in Integrated Planning in large projects/programs
- Experience in handling full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) IT projects
- Certified in PMP or Agile/Scrum or PRINCE2 is required
- Pharma industry experience is a plus but not required
- 8-10 years experience in Project Management, and Financial Management Collaborating across boundaries Geographic Scope
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.