HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:4421 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Northern Arc Capital - Director - Finance & Accounts (10-12 yrs)
Will be primarily responsible for financial accounting, MIS reporting and taxation and compliance of subsidiaries Investment Advisers, Investment Manager and the funds managed by Investment Manager.
In addition to the above, to be able to manage the above activities at the Holding Company, as required, and to assist in Consolidation.
To be able to contribute towards the IPO readiness, listing and post listing activities, including handling the due diligence, related audits and compliance.
- Monthly and Annual MIS Preparation and analysis
Northern Arc Capital Limited
- Cash Flow Planning (monthly and yearly)
- Finalization of Balance Sheet and profit Loss Account under the relevant GAAP
- Working with the Accounts team for smooth and timely execution of various accounting processes
- Understanding and laying down suitable internal controls in the system
- Compliance of Direct, Indirect tax, payments, return filing and other compliances including tax audit, assessment and related matters
- Develop long term relationships with concerned government authorities
- Coordination with auditors - internal, statutory, regulatory
- Having knowledge in Fund management (Alternate investment fund, Mutual fund), related SEBI and other relevant authoritative bodies as applicable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.