HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:738 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Northern Arc Capital - Associate Vice President - Legal (2-7 yrs)
Northern Arc Capital is currently looking for one lawyer (LC), to be based in Chennai, to report to the Chief Legal Counsel. The LC will manage litigation and ensure that the business complies with all requirements laid out by legislation, contracts and internal policies and ensure that the business has the systems, frameworks and controls in place to prevent, monitor, mitigate and manage identified risks appropriately and in a controlled way.
- Managing litigation; Lending documentation; Controlling recovery processes.
SPECIFICATIONS: QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & COMPETENCIES:
- 2 to 7 years experience in managing litigation in retail or wholesale segments.
Competencies and Mindset Required:
- Experience in litigation and the management of litigation
- Problem Solving ability
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, self -motivated individual having an ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity & self-motivation
- Developing new products: Responsible for developing in house expertise in designing and implementing new product structures keeping in mind commercial viability and compliance with the law (including all the relevant regulations).
- Responsible for embedding legal and compliance standards and procedures throughout the business and to provide technical support and guidance to the business.
- Develop and maintain a compliance program for the Company, reporting that is commensurate with size and complexities of the business, of the Company as a whole.
- Develop, maintain, publish and archive clear and effective policies and procedures, guidelines and other controls that appropriately and effectively address all compliance and ethics risks, implementing controls, to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulation
Northern Arc Capital's Resource Raising: Responsible for negotiation with investors and law firms, and documentation of Northern Arc Capital's resource raising, viz., debt and equity including, convertible/ non-convertible debentures, term borrowings, working capital.