HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:2654 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Northern Arc Capital - Associate Vice President/Associate Director - SME Collections (6-12 yrs)
- Draft and implement a standard recovery process for the business to cut down NPAs and reduce delinquency across buckets
- Institute and establish the necessary on ground infrastructure to implement the laid down recovery process. This would include empanelment of advocates to send legal notices and for suit filing.
- Timely invocation of Section 138 where required.
- Formulate and implement various standard MIS like flow rates, daily bucket-wise position, etc.
- Keep a strict control on collection costs and develop tracking mechanisms for Legal, MIS and personnel cost.
- Recruit and train the right manpower and ensure not only proper coverage of the geographies covered but also that collections is done with due regard to the Companys Fair Practice Code
- Build a strong network of skip tracing, repossession and collection agencies across the country.
- Recover money from written-off pool of assets marked as loss assets.
- Ensure compliance with various laws and regulatory requirements
- Evaluate the performance of subordinates by conducting timely appraisals.
- Ensure timely reporting of list of defaulters and outline action plan for collection from these.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.