HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:5793 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Northern Arc Capital - Associate/Senior Associate - Sales (2-6 yrs)
Northern Arc - Associate/Senior Associate - Sales (SME)
- Responsible for meeting the Zonal P& L and credit quality targets; co-own all team targets
- Should be a go-getter, guide and motivate team members in achieving business targets; implement performance measures (scorecard) to track and monitor business performance
- Help with executing and managing the SME strategy and operational business plan, taking into account the market opportunities/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities, and risk appetite
- Advise on SME market analysis and segmentation, SME financial products, SME credit risk evaluation processes, and loan collections & sound recovery procedures within the legal framework.
- Steering the policies/products through credit committee and presenting the case to the committees for approval/ sanction.
- Proactively network/ liaise with promoters, bankers /NBFC/FIs, investment entities to understand strategy implications, collect market intelligence, identify new business opportunities and provide status reports
- Identify the geography, location for business including supervising for setting up of sales/relationship, credit, monitoring infrastructure at the decentralized level
- Monitoring, supervising and reporting on on-going SME operations; measuring and analyzing results, outcomes, and impact of the SME operations
- Identify early warning signals in the portfolio and take adequate course corrective measures in a timely fashion
- Work with SMEs on acquiring required data and information on an ongoing basis for purposes of developing/refining internal risk models.
Product/Strategy/Process side :
- Work with Head SME business on designing and conducting market research and analysis to understand implications to business and to identify new business development opportunities in line with an organization's strategy
- Identify new product opportunities and undertake feasibility analysis to quantify and forecast the likely impact and align the same with the business plan
- Assist with the development of and implement Northern Arc Capital's new product / Go -to - markets strategy in collaboration with relevant teams
- Facilitate the development of policies and processes to support the implementation of new products within the bank including on the IT/digital platform
- Co-ordinate key internal and external stakeholder groups, including existing clients to test assumptions, and define/improve new products
- Contribute for development, implementation and continuous improvement of SME lending methodologies, risk management, strategy, systems, policies, processes, and practices to support business planning pertaining to the SME sector
- Identifying potential collaborating partners for successful financing of SMEs and developing a leading knowledge database on SME financing solutions and best practices in risk management strategies
As Team Lead :
- Supervise and Manage new client acquisition and relationship handling of the existing pool of customers and co-own team targets on all parameters
- Define and implement team structure in alignment with the market and internal requirement
- Ensuring adequate monitoring of the clients/benchmarking with the industry/peers and responsible for the health of the portfolio.
- Ensuring rigorous tracking and analysis of financial and operational performance of clients on an on-going basis
- Supervising for development of the direct network of promoter-driven/ professional companies as clients in SME & mid Corporate business and service their requirement through the team
- Supervising for development and maintenance of the network of DMAs/partners/consultants for effective sourcing of transactions/clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.