HR at NorthernArc Capital Ltd
Views:3927 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Northern Arc Capital - Associate - Securitization (1-3 yrs)
a) Acting as an interface and active support to the Markets team on deal origination, credit, deal execution, marketing and compliance.
b) Prepare detailed high-quality documents for the investors including client profiles, credit assessment memorandums, investor presentations
c) Assist in building high quality processes within the team for investor servicing, deal management, investor service, automation, MIS development, structured interaction with other team members, preparation of deal collateral, sector reports etc. And internal / external reporting
d) Assist relationship managers in the Markets team to support specific investor requirements, ad hoc or ongoing, as well as directly liaise with investors to understand their requirements
e) Closely support in developing ideas for ensuring investor engagement - events, workshops, specific interactions, training sessions etc.
f) Closely support in team management, overseeing process, ensuring rigor and timeliness, playing the role of the checker for internal documents etc.
The position will be primarily responsible for the following:
Supporting the senior RMs managing investor relationships and assisting them with
- End to end deal execution, including liaising with teams such as Origination, Credit, Structuring, Risk, Legal and/ or Operations for various requirements during the life cycle of a deal
- Prepare high quality notes, documents and presentations as required by the investors
- Engage actively with external and internal clients on business analysis and credit analysis of Originators
- Being the central point of contact for all information requirements on a deal, including managing flow of information to investors from the company
- Maintaining MIS- relating to processes managed by the Markets team and managing reporting requirements including Deal pipeline and business volumes, investor coverage, Compliance adherence
- Assimilating and reporting market related information through regular updates on markets including movement in yields, primary and secondary bond issuances and other market placements etc.
- Tracking and adhering to post deal compliance requirements for the investors and preparing and sending regular updates on the portfolio performance.
- Planning and executing various investor engagement related activities - such as organising events (round tables, conferences and preparing update presentations, newsletters, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.