HR at Nordic Semiconductor
Views:2145 Applications:630 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nordic Semiconductor - HR Manager - India (10-15 yrs)
JOB AD: HR Manager, India
About Nordic Semiconductor:
Nordic Semiconductor is the market leader in Bluetooth- Low Energy connectivity, with a growing portfolio of wireless devices, LTE-M and NB-IoT and WiFi being the latest augmentation. We are an IC design house designing chips from first principles to final silicon product. We welcome talented, experienced employees from across the globe, a company and products with global reach and impact, and a stimulating environment in which excellence is fostered and prized.
About the job:
- It's an exciting time to join Nordic Semiconductor as we continue our rapid growth while perusing high ambitions with dedicated colleagues worldwide.
- The role as HR Manager is a new role for Nordic in India that offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to influence and create value from day one. You will collaborate closely with the global HR team to ensure a Nordic approach to local HR work, as well as have close collaboration with local management for relevant business support.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering excellent support to our managers and employees in India by being the local HR representative and ensuring structured and compliant HR processes
- Supporting Nordic in achieving our ambitions through developing good relationships with management, employees and other relevant stakeholders locally and globally
- Operational as well as strategic HR tasks ranging from transactional to business support focus
- Drive and execute local employer branding initiatives, including recruitment and on boarding, in alignment with our global strategy and employer branding team
- Implement, develop and facilitate HR processes and procedures in accordance with Nordic guidelines and continuously raise the bar on HR deliverables
- Educate and provide hands-on support to managers regarding HR, management and personnel related matters
- Contribute to local payroll and administrative tasks
- Strive for flawless people communication and cooperation
- Act as an ambassador during the implementation of global HR initiatives
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum a degree in human resources, business management or related area
- Proven track record as HR Manager or similar
- High-level knowledge to local employment law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Global mindset and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
In order to succeed as HR Manager, we believe you enjoy a fast-paced working environment where you continuously face new challenges. You are agile and adaptive, curious and above average interested in technology.
Specifically, we are looking for an HR Manager with the following personal skills:
- Ability to work independently/capable of independent decision making
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a high integrity
- Strong work ethics and a high work capacity
- Superb leadership and teamwork capabilities, including networking, team building and people relations
- Business and solution oriented with a strong sense of ethics
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family friendly policies, insurances and benefits
- Positive and exciting place to work in a globally expanding organization
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
- Location: Hyderabad, India - some travelling must be expected
- Scope: Full time
- Start date: In agreement with Nordic Semiconductor
- Application deadline: January 15th
All applications will be treated confidentially
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.