Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - HR at Noon.com
Views:2257 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Noon - Senior Manager - Commercial Planning Analytics - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
The Central Commercial Planning at Noon drives Quarterly, Monthly and Holiday (Tier 1) Planning following from the Top Down Guidance numbers aligned with Board and help steer close a feasible plan by taking a factual view of different trends and forward growth levers for Noon.
Person in the role has to drive in-depth analytics across growth drivers/inputs and its impact on demand, recommend the changes/levers to be pulled to impact demand in the direction we expect it go. He/she will also build forecasting models for different product verticals to enhance our ability to understand the future. He will work with Time-series, Arima, Trend, Cyclicity, seasonality and other statistical concepts.
He/she drives a strong Top-down and Bottoms Up triangulation of demand and Sell Thru by doing a deep top -middle and bottom of the funnel analysis and closing gaps if any. He will be signaling the cuts of demand plan at the right level and granularity to help dependent supply-side functions drive the assets and capacity plan thereby improving Noon's ability to Promise faster SLAs to customers.
- He/She will also build financial models to understand projected margins, revenues thru different channels, play with a mix of verticals and come up with recommendations for creating a financial impact
- He/She will also be responsible for driving periodic governance on GMV, Units and YoY growth attainments and problem solve the issues with factual and consensus approach across different levers to consistently drive more than 100% attainment to our Targets.
- He/She should be able to design the periodic review templates which make it insightful with clear action recommendation for business to act upon.
- The role requires an extensive amount of analysis of large data sets and requires strong orientation to create models that can make the dataset meaningful and insights repeatable. High level of comfort with data and tools like SQL, R, Python, MS Office, Google Spreadsheet/App Scripts is a must for one to succeed in this role.
Qualifications for an ideal candidate in this Role
- Prior experience doing Analytics for Retail, CPG, ECommerce, Market research, Financial Firms
- Strong Business acumen to model a business problem into a data problem and aIITbility to execute and build solutions in the form of right visualizations, R-Scripts, etc to generate repeatable insights/recommendations
- Hands-on Data analysis experience working with tools for manipulating and representing data like R, Python, SQL, Excel, Programming with google spreadsheets and Google App Scripts
- Ability to drive a deep root cause analysis down to the meta casuals with minimal guidance
- Good with General data structures concepts along with dplyr, reshape and other statistical libraries in R.
- Experience in Machine learning and Advanced analytics fundamentals.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex and unstructured initiatives
- Engg / MS/MBA/CA from Tier 1 / top 10 Institutes is desirable with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.