Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - HR at Noon.com
Views:7268 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Noon - Manager - Digital Marketing (6-10 yrs)
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! Noon.com in the Dubai, UAE area is seeking an experienced digital marketing professional to build creative campaigns that drive traffic to engage them in an efficient manner.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and delivering integrated digital campaign strategy and driving it from creation to completion. You will work with the Noon's Digital marketing and the merchandising team to identify the needs and goals of digital campaigns and develop the assets for execution. You will effectively develop the campaign through multiple digital channels including website, email, social media, online advertising, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple high-profile marketing projects simultaneously. This key team member should have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to design digital assets and write compelling campaign copy. In addition, the role requires the ability to analyze campaign effectiveness, modify campaigns based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop detailed digital campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, and schedule.
- Oversee concept and develop creative for campaign materials.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversions.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations, Design, and Web teams to meet deadlines and execute campaign to your specifications.
- Drive projects that improve digital support-related processes and work flows.
- Develop, strategies, best practices, and templates to deliver tangible digital campaign improvements from collaborating on the digital experience, to post reporting and documentation, you will have the ability to influence one of the first interactions with customers via the digital channel.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant field of study.
- 6+ years of related experience in digital marketing, demand generation, or marketing communications in a B2B/G, high-tech products/services environment.
- Experience working in an highly competitive ecommerce organization in digital marketing arena.
- Experienced Project Management skills, including managing internal stakeholders, external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Ability to tie marketing programs to ROI metrics
- Experience with design/graphic tools, digital tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM and marketing automation platforms.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA Degree from a Tier-1 College with 6+ years of experience.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record staying on budget.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiatives
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Depth of experience with design/graphic tools, marketing automation tools and CRMs
- Analytics, Adobe CQ, Adobe Connect, Adobe Social, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator (a plus)
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.