Talent Acquistion Specialist at Noon.com
Views:1070 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Noon - Instock Manager (4-10 yrs)
What is the role?
At noon, we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who love the hustle. If you'd like to help us build the place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
- Manage inventory, inventory health, item-level forecasting, assortment planning
- Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews; drive vendor operational improvement through measurement and process improvement
- Interact with operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration
- Manage inbound shipments: fill rate, ASNs, operational issues, lead time
- Achieve and maintain high instock rates on replenishment programs
- Analyze inventory position and SKU performance to determine inventory liability, determine exit strategy for unproductive inventory
- Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL
- Experience working with large and complex data sets to drive business decisions
- Proven ability to manage large and complicated cross functional projects
- Experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - to prioritize and plan under tight deadlines
- Highly analytical individual, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starting, and comfortable with computer databases and tools.
Who will excel?
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
- At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers, to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
- If you feel the above values resonate with you - you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!