Talent Acquisition Specialist at Noon Academy
Views:1697 Applications:430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Noon - Head - Business Development - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-11 yrs)
The job of Business Development Head is a pivotal piece in propagating Noon Academy's offerings to the various institutions. This role requires planning, strategizing & executing winning strategies to build a strong diaspora of schools and related institutes on the Noon Academy platform. The job demands innovations around outreach experiments for scaling active schools in a cost-effective way. OKRs for the job: Revenue generation and gaining market leadership in B2B space.
Intrinsically, the job also requires tight control of the brand being built by - faces of Noon Academy- reaching out to prospective business institutions and maintaining service standards. This will require cross-functional working across marketing, sales, operations, and customer success functions to execute and achieve growth goals.
Job Responsibilities :
- The head of Business Development and Monetization will be responsible for the top line of the business. He/she will be responsible for driving school acquisitions, revenue targets, and also do strategic tie-ups with academic institutions. This position will report to Country Head and will own the user growth numbers.
- The role requires a capable and driven individual to learn industry best practices, deploy an analytical and data-driven approach to building partnerships, and be a natural relationship manager.
- We are seeking highly motivated, intellectually curious individuals, structured thinkers, and quick problem solvers who gravitate toward a process-driven approach to building commercial partnerships with leading schools and teachers.
- Ability to forecast no./trends with high precision
- Initiate partnerships and corporate deals for the company
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Scale a business development function that specializes in commercial deals
- Deploy an analytical and data-driven approach to maximize the value for all parties
- Own the sales and account management process with leading schools and teachers
- Develop and maintain a healthy funnel of schools and teachers and maintain a high conversion rate.
Minimum qualifications :
- MBA from Tier I institution.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
- 8+ years of experience in the business development domain.
- Past experience with partnerships and business development.
- The high degree of focus along with time management and planning.
Preferred qualifications :
- International experience (work/education).
- Work experience as Head of Business development within similar startups & in addition to the above, successful candidates will demonstrate strong people and leadership skills.
- Non-hierarchical work environment.
- Market competitive salary + Stock options.
- Fully Covered Medical Insurance - (Self & Family).
- Chance to work with a fun-loving, driven, and smart team.
- Learn from world experts in the field of technology, education, and business.
- Create an impact and revolutionize the learning experience for millions of students in your country and the region.
Just So You Know :
- Noon Academy celebrates diversity. Be it race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.