Manager Human Resources at Nobel Hygiene pvt ltd
Views:319 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Nobel Hygiene - Manager/Senior Manager - ESG - Safety/Health & Environment (8-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive implementation of Sustainability Strategy, Safety & Environmental policies and practices across business.
- Establish specific SHE standard operating procedures and specific plans for individual project sites in line with organization strategy.
- Drive implementation of plans and procedures across business and projects.
- Support integration and transition of SHE and social activities for new facility and across business.
- Achieving full compliance to organization's relevant SHE and labour related policies.
- Align investor requirements on SHE labour monitoring and reporting.
- Analysis of trends / GAP analysis with respect to defined SHE parameters and impact indicators.
- Maintaining documentation on the overall status of compliances including labour and management of risks associated with the various projects.
- Lead/Direct SHE, labour, supply chain audits and support implementation of corrective actions.
- Tracks change to National, state and local SHE and labour regulations and ensure compliance with newly promulgated laws/amendments as well as international requirements as IFC.
- Engagement with stakeholders as required.
Education Qualification required
- Graduation in any field and Post-graduation degree/diploma preferable.
- Certifications in Industrial/Fire Safety & OSHAS.
- Certified auditor/training for Safety Health and Environment.
- Preferred Affiliation to Safety guidelines.
Key Skills and Attitude Required
- Adept in SHE systems implementation.
- Conversant with Indian Standards (IS) codes
- Exposure to SHE management in a Corporate set up
- IFC Performance standards/International Standards knowledge is preferable
- MBA - Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in FMCG.
- Construction / EPC / Developer / Project Management Consultants in manufacturing/industry.
- Substantial experience in SHE Function