AM - HR at Nobel Hygiene
Views:5743 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Nobel Hygiene - Brand Manager (5-8 yrs)
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Exp: 5+ years
Job Description :
Role and Responsibilities: (will include but not be limited to the following) :
- Brand Planning: Develop short and long-run marketing campaigns, across 3 unique brands.
- Managing product and brand deliverables, in conjunction with the creative agency.
- Planning and executing ATL and BTL activities (National Ad Campaigns, Ground Activations, Print, and Expos)
- Managing research projects from end to end, including briefing, study design, recruiting and analysis; for a variety of primary, consumer-led research undertakings, eg: Ad pretesting, brand health tracking, Product research, etc.
- Coordination with various teams: Internal- Sales, R&D, Production, Purchase. External- Creative, Media Buying and Planning, Digital, Research, BTL agencies.
- Budget Forecasting, management, controls and evaluation.
- Product Management: Tracking the competitive landscape, accounting for pricing, product offering, product modification, packaging changes, product customization for different markets, formulate strategy for new customer acquisition etc.
- New Product Introduction: Exploring new product opportunities, coordination with R&D team for product development, Packaging Design, product research, Product Launch Plan, Launch Tracking.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Graduate with MBA
- Digital marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Media strategy
- Campaign Management
- Display advertising
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.