Manager - HR at Next Level Business Services
Views:338 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NLB Services - Director - Design (7-10 yrs)
Job Title: Design Director
Relevant Experience- 7 Years+ (4 Years minimum in driving design for B2B clients)
Communication Skills: have to be extremely refined, the resource will be working on US projects.
A Design Director uses a high level of expertise to deliver and encourage stunning digital concepts to meet client briefs and expectations. He/she encompasses multiple disciplines and is employed on a wide range of projects. They create branding projects from the ground up, develop campaigns, lead a team of designers, provide quality art and creative direction, and design apps, websites, and onsite digital experiences.
In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web products. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and our customers and serving our brand's purpose, business missions and customer needs. You will be client facing and will be responsible for setting expectations and consequently delivering projects within time and budget.
As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
1. Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
2. Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
3. Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
4. Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
5. Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
6. Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
7. Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
8. Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
1. A minimum of seven years of professional relevant experience in driving design projects.
2. A minimum of 4 Years of Relevant Design Experience for positioning B2B companies.
3. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch and other tools
4. Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
5. Possess a solid network of designers/agencies to be able to plug into the system as and when required