HR Director at NITS Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:332 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
NITS Solutions - Director - Technology (14-18 yrs)
NITS Solutions is a boutique technology and marketing firm that specializes in leveraging big data to develop and execute dealership parts and service programs for automotive OEMs. Our proprietary business intelligence platforms demonstrate a niche expertise in automotive aftersales, while integrating machine learning and automation into our tools. Client portfolio spans Fortune 500 companies among others. Our main office is in Novi,
NITS has been voted by Corp Magazine as "Michigan's Economic Bright Spot" and as Inc 500's and Inc 5000's "One of the Fastest Growing Private Companies" in 2014 and 2015. Our CEO was awarded as one of the North America Top 12 Women entrepreneurs for the class of 2016 Entrepreneurial Winning Women. We were also voted by Crain's in 2017 as one of the Coolest Places to Work!
Reporting to the CTO, the primary responsibility is to manage and direct the company's information technology(IT) operations, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical services. Our goal is to develop and deliver world class risk technology software solutions that enable our sales and delivery of professional services. You must be a self-starter and take creative approaches to solving challenging problems and meeting tight deliverables.
- Identify and execute business process improvements related to technical applications, systems and client implementations.
- Coordinate with senior leadership across organization and stimulate overall resource allocation as best fits business objectives.
- Interact with leaders across organization to identify opportunities and drive growth.
- Direct development and delivery of software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Identify priorities and communicate technology impacts throughout decision making process.
- Forecast, plan, research and select new technologies enabling company to attain business goals.
- Provide strategic direction for technical assessment, definition, prioritization, architecture, design and deployment of new products and services.
- Identify and investigate advanced technologies offering company significant technical and financial benefits.
Qualification & Required Skills:
- 14+ years of experience out of which 5+ years as a Leader with hands-on experience in AWS could services, Oracle
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical degree.
- Experience of executing end-to-end projects collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Passionate about technology and building a world-class product with high quality.
- Strong ability to come up with solutions to different technology problems.
- Proven ability to drive tasks to completion on schedule. Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Committed to continuous process improvement.
- Excellent team management skills and leadership qualities, with high level of responsibility and accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills with both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- Committed team player with positive winning attitude.