Human Resource Specialist at Nits Solutions (India) Private Limited
Views:680 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
NITS Solutions - Delivery Manager (9-15 yrs)
NITS Solutions | Delivery Manager | 9-15 Years | Gurgaon
At NITS Solutions, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we're seeking an experienced, talented, and a self-starting individual to join our organization as a Delivery Manager to oversee daily activities. As an ideal candidate, you should have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity. You should be able to interpret data from various departments, make strategic decisions, and roll out a plan of action. The role seeks for you to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
- Work with the management to determine values and mission, plan for short and long-term goals, set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization's internal capacity
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all the employees
- Oversee service delivery within the business context. Also, analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer- service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting operational data to assess the need for procedural revisions and enhancements. Participation in the design and implementation of specific systems to enhance revenue and operating efficiency
- Providing a solid leadership model for the employees and encouraging them to meet their targets.
- Guide new ideas to ensure they are sufficiently defined to address the strategic goals.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Delivery Manager or similar role
- Degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills, and organization skills
- Ability to track and measure staff performance
- Ability to understand necessary legal and regulatory documents
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.