Ninjacart - Senior Manager - CEOs Office - IIM (1-4 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's Largest agri tech platform, solving one of the toughest supply chain problems through technology. We connect vegetables and fruits farmers directly with businesses. At one end, we help farmers get better prices and deal with consistent demand and on another end, we help retailers to source fresh vegetables at competitive prices directly from farmers. We do this effectively at lower cost, better speed and larger scale using integrated supply chain powered by technology, data science, infrastructure and logistics network.
We move 200 Tonnes of vegetables from farm to 4000+ retailers on daily basis within 12 hours in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad & Mysore. We are 750 people company. We aim to grow to 1000 tonnes of daily volumes and expand to more cities in near future.
We are funded by Accel Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Mistletoe(Japan) & Qualcomm Ventures. To know more about us, visit https://goo.gl/n22Z5d
About CEO's Office
Ninjacart aims at building the next generation supply chain that can change the way vegetables and fruits reach our plate and improve the lives of India's 58% workforce i.e farmers. We forming a team of problem solvers, who can get things done and innovate our tomorrow part of the CEO's office. As a Senior Manager - CEO's Office Team. You will work on complex problems that affect our growth, profitability and everything in between. You all also drive new strategic initiatives
In this role, you will get an opportunity to lead small group of problem solvers. You will be responsible for leading these projects and owning their outcomes from start to finish. Your responsibilities will include Designing, Executing, Training, Performance Tracking, Making Improvements among other things.
Every day is about thinking and solving new challenges and opportunities that come our way and ensuring that we meet the high expectations and deliver business outcomes.
- Get things done
- Closely work with the CEO to own and drive various initiatives across the organization (and externally)
- Use data and on-ground information to clearly identify the real problems beyond the symptoms
- Break the problems in to small and actionable units to ensure success
- Ideate and come up with different possible solutions and propose the most optimal one.
- Divide the solution proposed into multiple projects. Prioritize projects on the basis of impact and effort required. Break down the projects further into actionable steps.
- Define approach for all the actionable steps. Build the required processes with a focus on accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- Define and set up KPIs and success metrics to monitor the health of the project.
- Prepare implementation guidelines and SOPs. Identify resources to work with.
- Ensure the training of personnel involved and identify specific/periodic training programs, if required. Solve queries raised by the team. If similar queries are raised frequently incorporate in the implementation guidelines and train the team
- Productize and automate as much as possible. Be the Product owner
- Set up monitoring protocol.
- Monitor KPIs and success metrics. Identify issues, modify the plan and processes related to it which may lead to better outcome
- Top-notch academics from a Tier I college (IIMs).
- 1-4 years of work experience post MBA
- Startup DNA and Entrepreneurial zeal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Super pumpedness
- Can deep hustle and willing to get hands dirty
- Confident and strong stakeholder management
- Ability to take a decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver the most optimal solutions