Ninjacart - Head - Customer Experience (6-10 yrs)
About Ninjacart :
- Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumer's plates. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
- Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
- Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here :
Role & Responsibilities :
- Customer experience is a relatively challenging, novel case in point here, given the constantly evolving business scenarios. Head - Customer Experience is responsible to set up & lead the end-to- end experience in dealing across channels, touch points, and customer-impacting business processes.
- He or she would be responsible for the Quality of the Customer Experience that our customers encounter as they do business with our firm. Your primary responsibilities include:
- Define and execute the long term strategy & roadmap for the function
- Define customer service delivery standards for the centralized Contact Center to ensure consistent client experience
- Ensure robust process controls to drive compliant operations in the Contact Center and other customer service delivery channels
- Deliver KPIs for the function while raising the bar and benchmarking externally ( experience, quality, speed, cost, compliance )
- Be the Voice of Customer across all interactions
- Partner with business and product verticals to fix issues, and provide best-in-class customer experience.
- Put in place systems and processes that continuously improve the efficiency of the operation and satisfaction levels of customers that contact us
- Program Management & Training, Analytics, Product, Engineering and leverage the teams for delivering great customer outcomes.
- Attract, Hire, Grow & Retain talent within the function
Leadership Competencies for the role :
- Strategy: Think through solutions for long term while handling day to day chaos. Ability to break down the strategy into executable roadmap
- Execution Excellence: Is able to drive quantifiable results ( for scale and complexity)
- Customer first : Demonstrates deep customer understanding and is responsive to customer needs
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills: The ability to analyze and infer customer insights from data will be a key capability
Experience ( Preferable ) :
- 6-8+ years of experience in B2C / B2B Support / Services / Retail Industry
- In-depth knowledge of managing CX operations and associated processes
- Strong people management and cross-functional leadership experience
Location: Bangalore, India