Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:6948 Applications:2046 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1649
Ninjacart - City Sourcing Head (3-6 yrs)
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers' plates.
Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours. Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner. Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Read more here:
What will you do? | Responsibilities
- Strong evangelist of the ninjacart value proposition for farmers.
- Head the entire local direct farmer sourcing initiatives. This includes highly perishable and daily purchase products.
- Build a sustainable and scalable sourcing network.
- Own farmer happiness and the better livelihood for farming families.
- Own fulfillment and pipeline building for local sourcing products.
- Explore new farming clusters for around the year supply at competitive market prices.
- Drive 50 member team to build strong farmer relationships.
- Hire, Train and develop a high-performance sourcing team.
- Set clear goals, incentive structure and targets and drive them effectively.
- Improve the productivity of the sourcing team by identifying and filling the current training gaps and performance management systems.
What you will need to have | Requirements
- 3 to 5 years of strong sales experience from FMCG / Consumer durables / Telecom Industry / Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals / Agriculture and allied industries.
- Solid understanding of sales fundamentals.
- Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, MS Access is desirable.
- Must have managed at least 5 direct reportees and large layered teams - Esp field sales team.
- Proven people manager and team builder with references.
- Good communication & presentations skills, ability to motivate the team to achieve targets, fostering a high level of team growth and contribution.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong commitment to improving things every day.
- Excellent eye for detail, able to deep dive and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make decision-based on sound logical arguments.
- Self-starter/multi-tasker, confident, resourceful with good presentation skills.