HR at Nijji Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Views:387 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nijji Healthcare - Manager - Business Development (1-5 yrs)
Position Title: Hospital Manager
Department: Key Accounts
Reporting to: Manager Key Accounts
Area responsible for: Regional
Location: Mumbai , Bangalore , Hyderabad, Kolkata , Chennai , NCR
Functional Area: Business Development
Role and Responsibilities:
(1) Manage Hospital Accounts:
- Meeting the existing key customers Viz Hospital Chains, Standalone Hospitals and analyzing customer requirements and developing business under Roche flagship Program , Glucometric Guardianship
- Shape & Engage the Key Hospital Accounts by partnering with them as a Business Unit under the guidance of Key Account Manager
- Meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning over and budgeting.
(2) Business Development:
- Responsible for identifying key hospital accounts by qualitative analysis and initiating customer meets to identify customer requirements and conversion of prospects into Roche clients under the RDC Program 'Glucometric Guardianship
- Be First point of contact for the accounts.
- Comprehensive mapping of all account stakeholders and their priorities.
- Act as escalation point for all customer and system issues.
- Collaborate internally to develop proposals and provide appropriate customer traction
- Creates a continuous engagement and business with the account
- Establishing long term medical scientific/ strategic relationships with all the Key Hospital accounts identified in each assigned territory.
- Working with Channel Partners to ensure timely fulfillment of orders received from Hospitals
- Sales Analysis, review & set up the future course of action.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Graduate in any Discipline
- Preferred MBA /MHA / MHM Preferable
Specific Qualifications: Science/ Pharmacy / Hospital management
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in similar field.
- Preferred Experience in handling Institution Business especially in Hospitals , proven track on handling Negotiation, Good Presentation skills.
Skills & Competencies:
Behavioral Competencies Functional Competencies:
- Planning & Organizing
- KOL Management
- Analytical thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Technical Proficiency
- Project Management Skills
- Performance Measurement & Management
- Problem solving & Decision making
- Building, developing and leading teams
- Relationship building & Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Result Orientation
- Innovation & Creativity
External: Customers Hospitals
Internal: Coordination with Sales, Marketing & Commercial teams.
External: Others, Hospital Stake Holders, Trade Partners, etc.