NIIT Technologies - Manager - Talent Acquisition Operations (10-17 yrs)
ROLE - TALENT ACQUISITION OPS MANAGER
JOB PURPOSE :
As a TA Ops Manager you will play a vital role in standing up and managing TA operations. You will also collaborate and build trusted partnerships with TA teams across geos, HR teams to build a culture of knowledge and to ensure that the organization sets the appropriate service levels and metrics. Amongst a variety of responsibilities, a key focus of your role is to continuously identify and drive opportunities to improve TA operations. If you have a strong leadership presence and expertise in designing processes, building teams and executing strategy, we invite you to apply!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Act as the Custodian of the Offer team and ensures that the required documents for offer creation are in place, checks for completeness, correctness and authenticity.
- Ensures that the Offer creation team creates and releases the offers within the defined SLA.
- Manage end to end Vendor invoicing and payout process.
- Manage the EOGO, Joining Bonus and Relocation payout process - validating data and working with HR for payouts.
- Manage Contractor / Retainer conversion / extension process.
- Partner with the TA Managers to identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for talent process improvement and automate wherever possible.
- Lead analytics and reporting for Talent Attraction, ensuring data integrity, developing and managing dashboards
- Run various Analytics for the Talent Acquisition team and identify/highlight areas of concerns.
- Ensure process documentation, workflows, SLAs are captured and optimized across the Talent Acquisition team.
- Manage compliance requirements and publish dashboards for deviation against set SLAs.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Recruitment system is real time updated.
- Manage and lead the Audit for the Talent Acquisition team.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Minimum 10+ years of experience.
- Must be able to work and communicate with all levels of the business, deal with ambiguity and resolve conflict.
- Experience leading an offshore team and coordinating with an onshore team if required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership, planning, evaluation, and implementation expertise for complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as demonstrate critical thinking skills with ability to report complex information and data in a succinct, understandable, and visual way.
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate needs, take initiative, meet deadlines, and be accountable to delivering business results.
- Prior experience of working in a HR / RDG / TA management position including leading Operations would be highly preferred.