Senior Recruitment Associate at Nielsen IQ
Views:275 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
NielsenIQ - Project Manager (7-15 yrs)
- Enlisting Activities, Tasks and sub-tasks
Connecting with the Leadership Team on the business and functional side to enlist activities and tasks (independent vs interdependence/ sequential), allocate owners,timelines,and put them all in the PM tool (visio, MS Proj).
- Communicating with stakeholders
Pro-active communic3tion withal of the stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition with 'No Surprises'. Define a communication plan to act as a guide and also a checklist.
- Acting as the prime interface for senior management for service transition planning and reporting; Maintaining records and providing management information on resource use,project/ service transition progress,budgeted and actual spend
- Record all aspects of a transition from an overarching combined transition plan down to individual transition plans and then down to Release plans. Plan for collection of information that will be needed for generating MIS reports to monitor progress andcourse correction.
- Managing & coordinating the Functions involved in service transition Thiswill include other Project Managers/ PMO, internal support and other market teams... coord nating at a strategic and tactical level.
- Budgeting & accounting for service transition activities & resources Budgetary responsibility for managing the over31I Service Transition function and Service Transition process areas.
- Managing and coordinating requests for resources
- Manage all requests for resources (viz. people,test environments, hardware and software licences) across functions and stakeholders, managing overlap into Service/ process Design.
- Coordinating service transition activities across different markets/ regions and service teams
- An effective PMO to coordinate activities across all functional areas. Manage both the Design Coordination process and the Transition Planning & Support process.
- Maintaining and monitoring progress for service transition changes, issues,risks and deviations;including tracking progress on actions and mitigation of risks
- Manage the service transition from designed specifications,dealing with change,configuration,test,release and deployment and every step in between. By doing this,meet the business needs,cost and efficiency with minimal risk, maximum optimization and the highest degree of confidence to ensure successful change
- Post PG/MBA qualification 4-10 years' relevant experience in Project Managers, Six Sigma etc. ( PMP Certified)
- Experience of client management in order to deal with day-to-day servicing nuances.
- Ability to proactively understand client's requirement and identify opportunities
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
- Good organization skills, meeting deadlines, and team player
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, and high energy
- Ability to multi tasks and Workload management skills