Manager - Human Resource at NewGen IT
Views:687 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
NewGen - Scrum Master (8-15 yrs)
Scrum Master I/II IT (Gurgaon)
- Strong understanding of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices. Educational Qualification: B.Tech./MCA, BCA in Computer Science or equivalent
Working Experience: 5-8 years of experience on various agile and scrum methodologies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.