HR Partner at Newage Software Solutions
Views:392 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
NewAge Software Solutions - Product Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics Industry (10-13 yrs)
Looking for a passionate and strong Product Manager for our software suite. You will own the product roadmap, establishing and communicating product requirements, overseeing usability testing and prototype development, prioritizing features, writing enhancements, and defining and tracking metrics as well as technology needed for business benefits. You will work closely with the sales and delivery teams. Produce Product strategy along with the CEO, CTO and CBO.
- Market Research and Analysis, including competitive landscape trends and market sizing, for the logistics and transportation industry
- Gather feature requirements from customers and internal teams
- Own and publish Quarterly Roadmap plan, outline the strategy, features, and share your progress and future looking product vision to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with user experience team to create detailed feature specs, iterate prototypes, validate with stakeholders
- Turn over the feature specifications to the development team to implement
- Work directly with engineering team throughout the product development lifecycle. Good Understanding of software development cycles, A/B testing, product engineering and experience in using JIRA for product management, dashboards.
- Help build external facing content and coordinate with marketing to develop product campaigns
- Manage Product Lifecycle.
- Ensure features built are enabled correctly such that they can be used effectively by end users
- Participate in workshops / demo / web sessions with the sales and / or with the prospects / customers
- Impart Training/ Overview on Product Modules/ Features
- On need basis travel with sales for demos, deal closures
- Bachelors/Masters degree
- 10+ years of Product Management experience with Enterprise software
- Minimum 5+ years of Supply Chain, Logistics industry experience Strong functional knowledge of Logistics, Transportation and Warehousing
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken English / Presentation/ Documentation)
- Familiarization of Digital Technologies
- Good team player and servant leader (capacity to work in a worldwide, distributed team)
You can reach out at to me at the below :
Mobile No : 9980299466