HR at New Haribhakti Business Services LLP
Views:481 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
New Haribhakti Business Services - Senior Manager - Finance - CA (5-7 yrs)
Job Title: Senior Manager - Finance
Organization Name/Client : New Haribhakti Business Services
Location: Head Office (Mumbai) and need to commute outstation on work basis
Min(yrs.): 5 Max(yrs): 7
Job Description /Responsibility (What an employee has to perform on the JOB)
(Min 7 points)
1. Having complete understanding of Annual Report including Balance Sheet of the Company coupled with thorough analysis of Financials, understanding vital/key ratios, Comparison of Financial parameters of some Industry sectors, understanding of the standalone company and group structure and intricacies of funds movements within the group, Analysis of Consolidated status for the group or an entity, able to analyses investment outside the business etc.
2. Familiarity with accounting standards, basic understanding of accounting and getting reports from the available systems. Basic understanding of Direct and Indirect tax working and filing of Returns etc.
3. Desired if he or she has done Financial due diligence for some corporate companies having large exposure on behalf of company and/or Bank or ARC or any other equity investment company
4. Should have familiarity of Banking terminologies, sanction terms, ability to understand drawing power and relate the same with financial analysis.
5. Capable to study the project analysis with reasons for failures, Industry prospects
6. Familiarity with Project assessment, Industry study, relate the business with other peers, assess the future potential, prepare the assumptions for future working and derive the profitability and draw financial model etc.
7. Experienced in preparation of Financial Model for a Re-structuring plan or for raising of capital.
8. Should have experience of working with the team.
9. Analysis of Debt profile, Credit Ratios of borrowers, Financial Statement of Borrowers.
10. Due Diligence of sales, purchases, debtors and creditors of the borrower.
Desired profile of the candidate: Candidate should be preferably in consulting organization or a CA firm doing Special Audits Like Bank Audits, preparation of Project Reports, Loan Syndication (Financial Modelling), Forensic Audit where deep assessment required for a company's business plans. Should have experience in Team Handling Profile.
Preferred Male Candidate Only
Preferred Industry Sector:
Salary (Min & Max)
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles, Knowledge of latest insolvency and Bankruptcy code and understanding key sections of Companies, Act, 2013 will be added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills