Vice President - Human Resources at Netscribes Pvt. Ltd.
Views:8920 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Netscribes - Manager - Business Intelligence (4-7 yrs)
Netscribes Business Analytics team seeks BI reporting specialist to fit its business analytics vertical. The overall responsibility of the Senior/Lead Business Intelligence Specialist will be to analyze service line data and create key reports to help drive clients- business. Critical to success will be familiarity with data structures tables from a variety of systems, including proprietary SQL data tables and the ability to organize data into meaningful reports to drive informed business decisions using BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Advise clients on a wide range of Business Intelligence queries across varied industry segments. Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members. Leverage functional and analytical expertise to design a solution to address on-going problems.
- Install, maintain and update business intelligence tools, reports, and dashboards. Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users. Analyze data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the results, and providing a summary of data analysis
- Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our clients address their ongoing problems
- Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
- Responsible for a variety of reporting and analysis tasks. Extracts, compiles and interprets key operational and statistical data. Will be responsible for the overall approach to reporting and analysis within the Business Analytics team. Experience in BI tools like Tableau, D3, QlikView, Power BI, Microstrategy etc. Experience with Big Data ETL, streaming, setting up multi-tenant data lakes is a plus
- Understanding of complex data flows, identification of data processing bottlenecks and designing and implementing solutions
- Sales Support & account growth: Work with the sales team to actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior managers. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches
- Solve business problems & develop a business solution: Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution
- 4-5 years of industry experience in business intelligence and data analytics using BI tools like Tableau, D3, QlikView, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Microstrategy etc
- Hands-on experience in analytical tools like SAS, Hadoop/Hive, Python, Spark, R
- Project management skills with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks for solving complex business problems
- Experience of people management and handling teams is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with client/leadership handling experience
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/ Management/ Economics/ Finance/ Analytics
- Ability to multi-task and work closely with external clients in various time zones
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.