Vice President - Human Resources at Netscribes Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4608 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Netscribes - Head - Research - Syndicated Research (7-12 yrs)
Head Research - Syndicated Research
Netscribes is a global market intelligence and content services provider that helps corporations achieve strategic objectives through a wide range of offerings. Our solutions rely on a unique combination of qualitative and quantitative primary research, secondary/desk research, social media analytics, and scientific research. For more than 18 years, we have helped our clients across a range of industries, including technology, financial services, healthcare, retail, and CPG. Fortune 500 companies, as well as small- to mid-size firms, have benefited from our partnership with relevant market and competitive insights to drive higher growth, faster customer acquisition, and a sustainable edge in their business.
Netscribes is backed by Helix investments, a US-based private equity fund.
Syndicated research is one of our new businesses and we are now looking to aggressively scale up under an independent brand Research on Global Markets (www.researchonglobalmarkets.com).
Title : Research Head - Syndicated Research
Level : Senior Manager
Reporting to : Practice Lead - Secondary Research
Relationships with : Research/Operations, Marketing, Sales Team, Customer/Client
Location : Kolkata
We seek a leader for our syndicated research team in Kolkata. This 30 member team focuses on building global market research reports across a range of sectors, with specific focus on technology, ICT and healthcare. While current reports focus on market definition and market sizing, future reports are expected to extend to periodic market trackers, syndicated data sets, primary research based thought leadership content and more.
Job role & responsibility :
- Hire, train and mentor team members ranging in experience from 0 years to 3 years. The current team is expected to double within the next 12 months and the ideal candidate would have had prior experience in managing growth of this scale
- Conceptualize and develop new offerings within syndicated research
- Work with the marketing team to support the execution of a comprehensive marketing plan and ensure that the research products are in line with market expectations
- Work with marketing and custom research teams to identify relevant topics that can help drive sales
- Take complete ownership for quality checks and for ensuring that all reports are accurate and have gone through necessary reviews
- Thought leadership on various sectors and practices
The ideal candidate will have :
- Leadership skills, build the practice, manage a large team of 30 researchers and continue to keep the practice relevant by constant checks with market practices and sectorial updates
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on industry experience in secondary and primary research across sectors, with at least 3 years of overall experience in the creation of syndicated research
- Past experience in identifying, training and mentoring a team
- Strong understanding of research methodologies in both desk research and primary research
- Ability to conceptualize, Innovate and ideate
- Good at stakeholder relationship management. To be able to manage diverse teams within the organisation
- Strong communication skills to be able to have meaningful and relevant conversations with various stakeholders
- Ability to maintain timelines and work under delivery pressures
- Ability to work with marketing and custom research teams to identify relevant topics that can help drive sales
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Digital marketing, SEO and email marketing knowledge would be an added advantage
- Sector experience in Technology/ICT/healthcare will be added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.