Senior Executive HR at Netelixir
Views:70 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
NetElixir - Fullstack Product Manager (10-15 yrs)
Fanatically analytical. Search advertising mavens. Technology builders. Friendly experts. Firm believers in sharing knowledge. Founded in 2004 by Udayan Bose, our vision is to touch millions of businesses around the world and aid them in benefitting from search marketing.
The NetElixir team consists of a multitude of search marketing engineers, data scientists, technologists, and global operations managers, all of whom are constantly ideating, innovating, and implementing unique practices that drive towards our vision of empowering search advertisers.
With offices in the US, Europe and India, NetElixir works around the clock, persistently gathering, evaluating, computing, and formulating raw data and turning it into actionable insights for our customers. We work consistently to develop new technology that will improve and facilitate digital marketing efforts across the globe.
At NetElixir, we are passionate about building disruptive technologies for the digital marketing industry. We are seeking an exceptional front-end developer with the creativity, proven ability to build and drive the solutions for our product suite. The position is based out of our India Business Centre in Hyderabad and has an opportunity to grow.
For further details about the company, please visit:
- Job Title: Technical Product Development Manager (TPM)
- Work Experience: 10+ Years of experience; 3+ yrs on Digital Marketing /eCommerce domain
- Work Location: Hyderabad
- Notice Period: Immediate / 1 month
- Position: Full Time
- Number of Positions: 1
- Education: B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / MCA
- Lead product management efforts for Consumer Insights, Analytics and Ecommerce Domains Services, with responsibility for defining the related product roadmap, business plan and product offers; develop decisive strategies that deliver tangible business results.
- Strategic Customer presentations and competitor screenings; identify customer needs and competitor solutions to drive new business opportunities and create disruptive experiences.
- Articulate and justify a compelling vision for AI powered AdWords Management & customer insights products and ability to continuously improve upon the product.
- Able to be hands-on coding and communicate technical solutions to both internal and external audiences
- Understand and analyse data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Drive Technology initiatives impacting on our business (e.g. UI/UX, React, AI/ML, AR, Metaverse etc.).
- Conduct market analysis and opportunity assessment for current and future products aimed at maximizing revenues and margins.
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered.
- Simplify and reduce the sales cycle through excellent products, clear information, fast fulfilment processes and a detailed understanding of customer experience and requirements.
- Communicate product status reports, assessing risk and new opportunities.
- Manage the Development Process and managing the delivery of products from design through to release.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Communicate with all the technical and non-technical stakeholders and explain the technologies and solutions.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Desired Skills and Experience;
- Experience in developing products on Digital marketing & eCommerce domain.
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product implementation strategies
- Strong Object-Oriented Design and Programming skills in Core Java, J2EE Concepts.
- Expertise in Spring and Hibernate.
- Proficiency in MongoDB, Python will be an added advantage.
- Experience in using any of the Web/Application servers [At least Tomcat].
- Experience in one or more of the databases MySql, Oracle.
- Exposure to building and integration of web interface with the backend service APIs implemented on Restful, SOAP etc.
- Agile software development experience.
- Passion for learning new technologies other than what is used in day-to-day work.
- The individual shall have a platform to learn, adopt and implement the most evolving Digital Marketing Technology Solutions and related skills such as Google Analytics, Driving Consumer Insights, Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Solutions
- We provide a proven fast track growth approach to build the retail ecommerce development vertical and opportunities in product development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-learner and self-driven.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.