Corporate Talent Acquisition at Nestle
Views:4904 Applications:1429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nestle - Assistant Manager - Customer & Consumer Insights (3-5 yrs)
Position Title: Assistant Manager- Customer & Consumer Insights
Direct Report to: Lead Consumer Insights
Location- Gurgaon Head office
Experience- 3-5 Years
Main Purpose of Job:
To drive business results by embedding consumer understanding in business to drive actionable outcomes by focusing on Quantitative research trends.
- To plan, design and implement ad hoc consumer research as per agreed plan and budget
- To synthesize category & shopper insights by reviewing multiple secondary and primary information sources for business and I&R development for Nestle.
- Ability to search secondary databases and reports to seek information from multiple sources
- Identify and address key consumer knowledge gaps through various insights related activities
- Panel and Dashboard management
- Work with external agency partners to support the business in conducting consumer research
- Work with internal stakeholders as per Nestle- standards, and tools on Insights generation and management
Must have Experienced :
- Usage & Attribute study, Brand health testing, Product, Product & Concept, Advertising testing
- 3-5 years- experience in a market research agency or in the insights function of an organization, preferably quantitative
- Independently handled research projects on his/her own
Good to have :
- Nilesen Retail Audit & household Panel.
MBA in Marketing