NeST Digital - Delivery Head (20-25 yrs)
- Align the operational aspects of the Business Unit with client / market expectations by executing and managing projects in alignment with the organizational objective of revenue growth, customer retention and profitability.
- Grow revenue from Existing ; Existing customers (Farming) & Existing-New (Mining) customers.
- Ensure revenue growth and profitability for the business Unit as per budget and organizational goals by establishing and refining service delivery processes and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure Customer delight and high NPS.
- Communicate with customers proactively on project leads to win projects, provide prompt responses to escalations to enable customer satisfaction. Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth."
- Lead the presales team and lead the proposal activities including effort estimation, cost estimation.
- Prepare/Review winnable proposals along with Project teams, Technical architects and sales team by providing cost effective solutions. Be the bridge between the delivery and sales team to resolve conflicts in effort , cost and schedule for proposal creation.
- Involve in organization initiatives to raise organization capability ,identify new technologies and build capability within the Business Units in collaboration with Project Managers and training units.
- Identify, create and manage quality technology partnerships to drive business growth and capability development"
Mentor/coach Managers on effectively communicating with:
- Customers on conflict resolution
- Team on providing feedback for bettering performance
- Network with Existing Customers and proactively spot opportunities for new business
- Partner with BD / Tech Sales to convert new prospects to orders by engaging with the customers, identifying opportunities and providing technical solutions.
- Analyse requirements, estimate, contract and create commercial proposals
- Initiate the use of better processes to reduce cost and increase productivity of the project. teams to provide cost effective solutions to customers and increase the profitability of the Business Unit
- Support the sales and revenue growth by spotting new opportunities & adjacencies from existing customer accounts.
- Responsible for preparing the budget based on the sales funnel from the Sales team, acquire and manage resources based on resource forecast , prepare and track project revenue and cash flow stream.
- Work with the P&L Leader and the Technology Excellence team to create POCs, reusable and skill upgradation in line with business strategy.
- Functional/Technical Competencies Work with Customer Excellence team for business growth and new business acquisition.
- Accountable for developing high performing team by engaging each team member, enabling timely talent hiring and retaining talent.
- Experience in software development and technical background and should have managed Projects/ portfolios of value $2M+.
- Strong domain/Industry knowledge.
- Should Demonstrate excellent business and financial acumen.
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent analytical and decision making capabilities.
- Strong customer-focus with excellent client- facing and presentation skill.
- Should demonstrate effective delegation skills.
- Excellent communication , interpersonal skills.
- Should have demonstrated competency in managing a team of 100+ resources.
- Mentoring / coaching skills.
- NeST Principles Think Strategic
- Customer Focus
- Build organizational capability
- Deal with Ambiguity, Use judgment
- Disagree, Discuss & Commit.
- Min Relevant Experience 20+ years experience, out of this 5+ years work experience in Delivery Management.