Talent Acquisition Specialist at NEC Technologies
Views:355 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NEC Corporation - Lead - Marketing - Global Smart City Business (8-12 yrs)
- 8-12 years of experience working in the B2B, B2G, B2G2C space and a passion for technology with an appreciation of today's IT buying needs within the smart city, urban landscape public safety, smart transportation industry
- The ideal candidate should be a dynamic, business marketing candidate with passion for technology. This role requires a deep understanding of the smart city and urban transformation landscape with excellent leadership skills, and a passion for driving business success through impactful marketing strategies.
- B.Tech + MBA (Preferably in Marketing but not mandatory)
- Understanding of Marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Eloqua or Pardot
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of modern B2B marketing trends, skills and approaches
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing strategies for B2B & B2G technology solutions, preferably in the Middle East and ASEAN regions.
- Marketing Leader to spearhead marketing initiatives for our smart city business across the globe Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to promote NEC's smart city solutions Analyse smart city markets in the Middle East, ASEAN countries, and other regions
- Utilize market intelligence & insights to drive informed marketing decisions and identify new business. opportunities
- Develop compelling and high-quality sales enablement tools and marketing collaterals Drive thought leadership initiatives through media engagements & speaking opportunities Spearhead company's event ana tradeshow strategy.
- Build meaningful relations with media bodies, industry bodies and influencers to drive more visibility.
- Oversee the development and execution of digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets to ensure optimal utilization of resources Partner closely with marketing peers, cross-functional teams, associations/partners.
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing strategies for B2B & B2G technology solutions.
- Strong understanding of the smart city domain, including key trends, technologies, and market dynamics will be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.