Associate HR at Nearbuy
Views:3670 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:379
Nearbuy - Search Engine Optimization Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Summary of the role :
The SEO Analyst will be fully responsible for planning and implementing SEO strategy for the company. The SEO Analyst will quickly grasp, understand and execute the company's initiatives that will contribute to achieve the goals of all the company's campaigns.
What will you do as a part of the team?
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and find new opportunities.
- Perform SEO analysis and provide recommendations about website structure and elements.
- Suggest and execute strategies for the development of content to meet the SEO goals of the company.
- Administer XML Sitemaps, Webmaster Tools & Shopping Feeds for diagnostic reporting.
- Research and recommend content requirements to the marketing team that will help meet the SEO goals.
- Execute link-building campaigns to meet SEO goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends in SEO.
- Recommend and assist in the execution of content strategies for web and social media with respect to SEO goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Monitor and administer the web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools,and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Grads/Post Grads with 1 - 2 years of experience as an SEO Analyst
- Strong background portfolio with results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational & problem-solving skills
2. KRA's - Today how we measure Bruce Clay
For Keywords, we are working towards
- Average Ranking
- Page Views