Lead - Talent Acquisition at Near
Views:211 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Near - Specialist - Platform Solution/Ad Operations (3-7 yrs)
You will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is not just about work; it’s work + life. We not only encourage our employees to dream big, but also give them the freedom and the tools to do so.
Near is looking for an AdOps specialist who will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimizing advertising campaigns to ensure that they achieve the target objective with maximum performance and revenue margins. He/she will be in charge of managing client relationships and solving problems by implementing the best possible solutions. They should be extremely good at troubleshooting any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, or reporting. Must be well-organized and will have to leverage checklists to ensure zero errors.
A Day in the Life
- Manage ad trafficking, ad creation, QA, and reporting.
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance.
- Complete product understanding and coming up with best solutions to meet client's objectives.
- Capable of troubleshooting issues with campaigns and mitigating likely risks.
- Monitor campaigns throughout the life cycle, communicating with regional sales team/account managers, creative agencies and vendors on issues as and when needed.
- Troubleshoot 3rd party trackers, rich media tags and should be familiar with ad testing tools.
- Provide technical support to the sales team and clients.
- Coordinate with the Engineering team to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and solving technical issues.
What You Bring to the Role
- You should hold a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Marketing or Technology.
- 3-7 years experience in a hands-on digital marketing position.
- Solid understanding of programmatic advertising, and should have worked on various platforms including DSP, SSP etc.
- Should be great at crunching numbers to find out what's working and what's not.
- Experience with using MOAT, IAS, Nielsen DAR, DMP, CMP.
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing platforms and best practices.
- Experience working with Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, DV360 and liaising with third party publishers.
- End-to-end campaign execution experience, B2B/B2C product marketing experience preferred.
- Understanding Web Analytics, SaaS Business Metrics and hands-on CRM knowledge will make the learning curve shorter.
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Excellent analytical abilities to measure and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Adaptability to changing environment, willingness to learn and should work well with cross- functional teams across geographies.
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Greater Pacific Capital. Visit www.near.co to find out more.