Senior Manager - HR at Near
Views:1028 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Near - Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
- We're looking for someone who could work with our product, customer success and sales teams to manage operations around the product during a stage of growth and expansion. This is a leadership role that requires a deep understanding of our product, customers- needs, excellent collaboration with the global teams, and the passion to get things done.
- We need our team to be at its best to take advantage of all the amazing opportunities in front of us and deliver the highest-quality services to existing customers and users everywhere. We are looking for a driven and ambitious leader who can play a pivotal role in the next phase of our journey.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap. Identify customer and market requirements and write use-case-driven requirements, focused on user-interaction workflows and security outcomes.
- Understand technologies within the product area and articulate technological requirements. Identify risks early on and ask the right technical questions.
- Impact customer experience, feature usability, success and team-level business goals.
- Drive feature discussions with customers, engineers, and partner teams and produce clear, concise documents like functional and technical specifications.
- Plan, reinforce, coordinate, and direct day-to-day operations around product delivery/customer support and professional service requirements.
- Assist sales team with representing roadmaps for newer markets.
- Provide a leadership presence to product and engineering teams providing direction and oversight.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Monitor and continuously improve operational efficiency and capacity.
- Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure product success, and continuously optimise to deliver world-class product experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in product development and/or product management (experience in managing growth in a product-centric company is a plus).
- History of achieving and maintaining strong operational excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents.
- Proven ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Successful at presenting core business values clearly, concisely, and with conviction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute.
- MBA from a premium institute.
Near is an Ambient Intelligence Platform providing real-time information on places, people and products. The Near platform processes massive data from smart environments to understand consumer behaviour on a global scale. Currently processing data from over 1.6 billion devices, the Near platform powers Allspark, its flagship SaaS product for data-driven decisions, which enables customers to visualize, analyse and engage audiences.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, Near has its global footprint across 44 countries and works with marquee brands including P&G, Coca Cola, Ikea, Audi, McDonald- s, Toyota, Nike, and Samsung.
Near is backed by leading venture capitalists Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Global Brain Japan. Visit www.near.co to find out more.