Senior Manager - HR at Near
Views:5818 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Near - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
- We're looking for someone who could work with our product, customer success and sales teams to manage operations around the product during a stage of growth and expansion. This is a leadership role that requires a deep understanding of our product, customers- needs, excellent collaboration with the global teams, and the passion to get things done.
- We need our team to be at its best to take advantage of all the amazing opportunities in front of us and deliver the highest-quality services to existing customers and users everywhere. We are looking for a driven and ambitious leader who can play a pivotal role in the next phase of our journey.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap. Identify customer and market requirements and write use-case-driven requirements, focused on user-interaction workflows and security outcomes.
- Understand technologies within the product area and articulate technological requirements. Identify risks early on and ask the right technical questions.
- Impact customer experience, feature usability, success and team-level business goals.
- Drive feature discussions with customers, engineers, and partner teams and produce clear, concise documents like functional and technical specifications.
- Plan, reinforce, coordinate, and direct day-to-day operations around product delivery/customer support and professional service requirements.
- Assist sales team with representing roadmaps for newer markets.
- Provide a leadership presence to product and engineering teams providing direction and oversight.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Monitor and continuously improve operational efficiency and capacity.
- Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure product success, and continuously optimise to deliver world-class product experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in product development and/or product management (experience in managing growth in a product-centric company is a plus).
- History of achieving and maintaining strong operational excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents.
- Proven ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Successful at presenting core business values clearly, concisely, and with conviction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute.
- MBA from a premium institute.
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp, MetLife, The We Company and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments and Telstra Ventures. Visitwww.near.co to find out more.