Senior Manager - HR at Near
Views:9202 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Near - Content Marketing Strategist (5-7 yrs)
As the Content Strategist at Near, you'll be responsible for ideation and content delivery across markets, providing the creative spark that takes a brief from a business goal all the way through to tangible results.
Your ideas and execution skills will help to create content that:
- Drives organic traffic & turns views, clicks and shares into sales opportunities.
- Positions Near as a thought leader in the data industry
- Ideate and create relevant content to keep the brand buzz going.
- Plan and execute a content calendar to drive website visitation.
- Perform qualitative/quantitative content auditing, gap analysis, analytics research, keyword and search findings, competitive assessments, market research, user and stakeholder interviews to increase content performance.
- Craft excellent copy for user interface of all Near properties.
- Partner with the demand team to devise and execute content plans for new campaigns across email, blog, web pages, social media and PR outreach.
- Excellent editorial skills to shape the story from pre-written content.
- Partner with subject matter experts to create thought leadership content based on original research.
- Track & analyze content performance and find opportunities for optimization across all our channels.
- A proven executer with clear evidence of success.
- Positive attitude, high energy, charismatic, strong work ethic and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with sales and product teams.
- Original thought process and - start with why- attitude - an idea person.
- Gifted storyteller with the ability to convey messages that connect our brand with our customers.
- Ability to translate technical complexity into clear, concise business benefits.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders to deliver on complex content productions.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- 5-7 years- experience in content marketing or digital content production.
- Experience of B2B technology company is preferred.
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of demonstrated examples
- Intermediate understanding of SEO, content optimization and Google Analytics.
About Near :
Near is the world's largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, marquee brands such as News Corp, MetLife, The We Company and Mastercard work with Near to provide enhanced customer experiences.
Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments and Telstra Ventures.
Visit www.near.co to find out more.