NCDEX - Manager/Senior Manager - Content Editor (10-12 yrs)
Position - Manager/Senior Manager - Content Editor
Experience : 10-12 Yrs of Experience
Location : Delhi
- Post graduate in English or Journalism or related field
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability
- Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax for all documents, reports, Content, Journals etc.
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication production.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Oversee publication production, including artwork, layout, computer typesetting, and printing, ensuring adherence to deadlines and budget requirements.
- Confer with management and editorial staff members regarding placement and emphasis of developing news stories.
- Read, evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in content, style or organization, or publication.
- Arrange for copyright permissions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.