Navi - Regional Manager - Collections - Lending Vertical - IIM/XLRI/ ISB/MDI/IIFT/SP Jain/IMT (4-7 yrs)
Regional Manager - Collections (Lending)
Lending is the biggest vertical for Navi. Credit (whom to lend money to) and Collections (ensuring that we get our money back) are the two main verticals in Lending Business.
At Navi, we see Collections as data and human behavior problems. Advanced data science models coupled with human behavior modeling and segmentation is our two-pronged approach to solving collection. We are already one of the best in the NBFC space and our vision is to be the best ever in the world.
We have a pan-India network of partners who help us drive our collection vision while enabling us to
- Gather richer data about the customer and use the same to make our future underwriting decisions smarter.
- Have higher control over - eld collections allowing us to be higher degree of optimization and customization in terms of the nature of recovery efforts to be used at a customer-level while being compliant with all related regulations.
- Build stronger customer connect.
- This role will provide unique opportunity to build and optimize industry- rst processes, lead a team of on-ground managers and agency partners, setup strong monitoring channels, run experiments to - ne-tune strategy etc. (the list is long!).
- A key requirement for us is to build a team of strong re heads who are self-starters and are excited about building and driving one of the most complex and unique operations divisions.
- The role will report to the Zonal Head and will entail implementing the above vision. There will be multiple opportunities to work and collaborate with Sr. Management of Navi across various verticals.
- This position is based out of (Mumbai, Delhi, and Surat). There will be a requirement to travel to other locations within the cluster to for connect with partners and drive collection.
Pro- le & Competency Pointers :
- Business / Sales / Operations leader with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with tech - rst startups or top FMCGs preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset along with an ability to hustle and solve problems on-ground
- Proven experience leading and building on-the-ground operations
- Experience working with vendors
- A strategic mindset, with a well-honed eye for detail, comfortable with data and customer metrics/analytics
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a collaborative management style
- Product Thinking
- Knowledge of the local language
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.